Custom Search

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Still Trying

It's been only a few days since I started here. I might not be a newbie in life, but for sure I am one in here.
I have many stories to share. Some are based on my real life experiences and some are the stories I have heard from here and there since I was a little a girl till now.
I am a single mother of two adult children. One is working and one is in university. I have seen many many things in life. Some of them were Rosy and some were as dark as the darkest dark possible. Yet! I am here and trying to kick a new start in the new chapter of my life.
So I decided to share my experiences with people out there. As a newbie in Blogging, I am not too sure how I can make the best out of this opportunity but until I become an expert, I will try to write, write and more write. Whatever comes to my head, I will write about it. I hope these notes would benefit those who are in need of support.
Life is full of beauty. Even in the hardest stages of your life, you can still find the beauty and comfort. But only IF and IF you want to. The easier you face your hardship, the easier you can face it and the easier it will pass by. Taking it easy does not mean by overlooking the issues or ignoring them. That would be the worst thing you would want to do when in trouble. Acknowledge the problems and the obstacles and face them. What I meant was the attitude. How you face them is important. Never panic, lose faith or give up. Believe me even in worst conditions, there are always solutions out there. Just don't panic, open your eyes and believe in the existence of the solution. That would be when you will see what you seek. Sometimes the answer and the solution is right in front of you.
I leave you here until the next post for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel With Your eyes!

All credits belong to National Geographic. Copyrights holder of the images in this slideshow is National Geographic.
Make a Wish!!