Custom Search

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Do Dogs see ghosts?




I have two small dogs. They are both Shih Tzus. The male dog, which is older, is a pure bred and acts like royalties. The female, which is 2 years younger than the male, has something in her blood, makes her more active and humble. She is the one makes me think of this topic. She is a playful dog. She acts so wierd at times making me think she sees ghosts or creatures invisible to human. She stares at empty spaces in the air and looks around. Sometimes she jumps suddenly like she has got pinched or freaked out by some vision. I tried to explain it to our vet but no use. I tried to seek the answer online and guess what I found for answer. Majority of the results were saying the same thing. Most were questioning the same subject, if dogs could see ghosts.

If you have any experience or stories in this subject, I would be happy to hear it.

Don't be shy and please share it here with us.

1 comment:

  1. Dogs smell "ghosts" of other dogs that have been there long before.

    Thanks for the nice comment about my book.

    Brian D'Amato

    ReplyDelete

Travel With Your eyes!

All credits belong to National Geographic. Copyrights holder of the images in this slideshow is National Geographic.
Make a Wish!!