Custom Search

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Snow in April


I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Not exactly in Toronto, but in one of its northern townships. I have lived here for 16 years. Only the first couple of years I remember we had very light snow, which didn't even last through the day a couple of times in March. April was always a beautiful Spring month. This year things have been different. We had snow starting October 10th this winter and it has been snowing since early yesterday morning till now. It is still snowing. In fact it has been snowstorm and cold weather. Everywhere is covered with snow all over again.


I have heard stuff about the changes in the face of the planet, but never knew they would occur in my time.


How is the weather in your areas? I would be happy to hear about other places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel With Your eyes!

All credits belong to National Geographic. Copyrights holder of the images in this slideshow is National Geographic.
Make a Wish!!