Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

HOW DOES IT FEEL?!!!


I just had a call from someone I know. A young lady! She was crying as she was driving to work. She said that she just saw a baby squirrel got hit by the car in front of her. She said that the driver in the front car, did not even slow down nor made any move to be a sign that he even cared for the poor animal.
I remember this guy, got his car flipped over and hit a pole bad enough to write off the car. All because he didn't want to hit a squirrel or a whatever animal crossing his road. This guy sure will get his rewards by both God and Karma. While the other guy would sure pay for his bad action and behaviour. How could someone kill such a tiny, cute and helpless creature? It is true when they say that human is the worst of the predatores in this world. Sad that we share the "Human" title with these type of people.
How does it feel to be heartless and careless? Do they feel anything at all? I don't think so. You cannot feel anything if you do not care for a little helpless animal crossing your road.

I wish I was there to stop his car and give him a lecture. What good does it do though? Would it bring back that tiny creature to life?
I am not making a fuss out of this. I am just tired of seeing all the road kills, which could have been prevented by little care when driving.
The only comforting thought is that, the little creature is in heaven now.
I do believe in Heaven and I do believe that animals go to heaven when they die. I think this is the only way to justify their short life and the cruelty done upon them by some breed of mankind.
I really hope and wish and pray to see a day when every human being act like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Travel With Your eyes!

All credits belong to National Geographic. Copyrights holder of the images in this slideshow is National Geographic.
Make a Wish!!